- Exceptional drought will persist in northern California through the Pacific Northwest;
- Southern California is forecast to have characteristics of both water deficits and surpluses;
- Exceptional water surpluses are forecast for portions of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico, and Louisiana;
- A wide belt of moderate to exceptional surpluses is expected from the Central Plains eastward; and,
- Southeast states are forecast to have characteristics of both water deficits and surpluses.
Viewing entries tagged
Exceptional water surpluses are expected in Tanzania beginning in November 2015. Surpluses may also affect rivers in Democratic Republic of the Congo and Uganda.
Water surpluses forecast for southern Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, and Bolivia.