- Drought is forecast to persist in northern California, though some areas may have both water deficits and surpluses;
- Exceptional drought may persist in the Pacific Northwest;
- Severe water deficits are forecast for Minnesota;
- Exceptional water surpluses are forecast for much of Texas, and along the Red River, the Arkansas River, the Rio Grande River, and in western Nebraska; surpluses are also forecast in the surrounding states of Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona;
- A wide belt of moderate to exceptional surpluses is expected from the Central Plains eastward;
- Southeast states are forecast to have characteristics of both water deficits and surpluses.
Viewing entries tagged